This is a blog site about my daughter Brooklyn. Currently she is 4 1/2 years old. When she was born, she was diagnosed with Down syndrome. I didn't know what to think or say or even do. But, I sure loved her and I was scared. Now, I am fortunate to have a daughter that is going to have many things go her way! I'm so excited to experience her life styles and I hope to be able to help pave a way to many experiences that I thought she would never have. I love you Brooklyn.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Beautiful Brooklyn

Today I have started a new way to communicate with friends and family. This will be fun giving current details about Brooklyn. Today before pre-school she is watching Fresh Beat Band. She loves to mimic the dancers. She is pretty talented I must say!! Im excited that she is finally letting me put boots on her instead of her Dora tennis shoes. Im still puttng together this site to give me some time. Thanks, Roberta

No comments:

Post a Comment