This is a blog site about my daughter Brooklyn. Currently she is 4 1/2 years old. When she was born, she was diagnosed with Down syndrome. I didn't know what to think or say or even do. But, I sure loved her and I was scared. Now, I am fortunate to have a daughter that is going to have many things go her way! I'm so excited to experience her life styles and I hope to be able to help pave a way to many experiences that I thought she would never have. I love you Brooklyn.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

What does Brooklyn like???

The Music that is playing is the music that Brooklyn likes to listen to!!! She loves Hannah Montana, aka Miley Cyrus. She likes High School Musical. She also likes the Black Eyed Peas thanks to her dad. Her favorite shows include iCarly, Big Rush? and Sponge Bob Square Pants thanks to Taylor. I think those shows are a little old but she loves them and I keep thinking to myself that perhaps this will help her advancement in vocabulary and the increased exposure to ideas that she can hopefully understand and attempt and accomplish. Like the music, dancing and friendships. There is one other show she likes on Nick Jr. and it's a musical show but I cant think of the name right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment