This is a blog site about my daughter Brooklyn. Currently she is 4 1/2 years old. When she was born, she was diagnosed with Down syndrome. I didn't know what to think or say or even do. But, I sure loved her and I was scared. Now, I am fortunate to have a daughter that is going to have many things go her way! I'm so excited to experience her life styles and I hope to be able to help pave a way to many experiences that I thought she would never have. I love you Brooklyn.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

World Down Syndrome Day!!

Happy National Down Syndrome Day. I was going to take me Star to the Amazing Pizza Machine but she is sick. She has a throw up bug that started this morning. I hope that is all it is. We will just reschedule her day a different day. I am still happy to have a reason to celebrate her life and my family as well. I will keep this short and so I can rub her tummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment