This is a blog site about my daughter Brooklyn. Currently she is 4 1/2 years old. When she was born, she was diagnosed with Down syndrome. I didn't know what to think or say or even do. But, I sure loved her and I was scared. Now, I am fortunate to have a daughter that is going to have many things go her way! I'm so excited to experience her life styles and I hope to be able to help pave a way to many experiences that I thought she would never have. I love you Brooklyn.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Me Mah's Birthday




Hi, Tonight we went out to eat for my me-mah's (grandma's) birthday. She says she turned 47, but for some reason my me-mah thinks I can't figure that one out as being off a little. also, I am back in Top Soccer. I love chasing the ball! Making goals are my favorite. Only about 14 days of school left before summer school. I will be going full day summer school..I dont know what my mom was thinking when she signed me up..I would have loved a summer off before Kindergarten. She must forget sometimes I have other things in mind for this summer, like swimming, playing, riding my sisters red bike and just being a kid. Camp would have been nice too. The things I have to do to make my parents happy. I hope they remember that when it's time to purchase my first car!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment