This is a blog site about my daughter Brooklyn. Currently she is 4 1/2 years old. When she was born, she was diagnosed with Down syndrome. I didn't know what to think or say or even do. But, I sure loved her and I was scared. Now, I am fortunate to have a daughter that is going to have many things go her way! I'm so excited to experience her life styles and I hope to be able to help pave a way to many experiences that I thought she would never have. I love you Brooklyn.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer School

Hi, It has been a while since my mom has posted any memo's. I'm starting my third week of summer school tomorrow. I'm learning a new letter everyday. I am pretty close to writing my name. My Mom is so excited. This weekend My sister and I are having our birthday party. My sister's birthday is June 22nd and mine is July 14th. Taylor will turn 7 and I will turn 5. My brother Jake turned 17 May 26th. I hope I get a new bike with training wheels. I try to ride my sisters, but it is to big. I dint have much planned this summer besides swimming classes on Saturdays and in August my Dad is taking the family to see the New York Yankees in Kansas City!!! Go Yankees and the Celtics!!! I would like to make a "Shout Out" to all those participating in the calendar. Strike a Pose!

No comments:

Post a Comment